Please call your minister when . . .
- You don’t know your minister, but would like to
- You’re facing a problem with your job, children, parents, or any situation where a sympathetic friend is helpful
- You’ve lost your job and/or you’re considering a new career
- You’re having trouble in a relationship or a marriage
- Someone you know is interested in the church, but you’re not sure how to engage them
- There is illness or hospitalization. Remember, hospitals can no longer legally notify a church when you are in the hospital. We won’t be able to visit and bring your church family’s prayers if you don’t let us know you’ve been hospitalized
- Someone close to you has died, is critically ill, struggling, or facing an operation
- Planning a wedding
- Considering a divorce
- Need to make an important decision
- You are pregnant and glad you are or wish you weren’t. When you would like to have children, but can’t
- You feel you are ready to join the Hills Church
- You are happy or unhappy with Hills Church
- You need someone to talk with in confidence
- You are facing a religious struggle, and you have questions regarding your faith
- You want to have your child baptized
- You want to share your joy, or your sorrows
You could also call if you win the lottery, want to request a favorite hymn, or have a good joke to tell!
No matter what, please cal!. We are here for you.
God bless you!