To make a secure gift to the 2022 Stewardship Campaign or Capital Campaign, click the button below.
To make a new pledge, please complete the form below.
Pledges may be designated to the annual Stewardship Fund or the Capital Campaign.
Why should I support Hills Church?
Giving is our faithful, hopeful response to God’s generosity towards us. God’s call is for all of us to give a portion of what we receive to support others, and God’s work in the world. We’re grateful for all donations, putting faith into action no matter what our members’ circumstances allow. Thus we lift our voices in song each week for the gifts shared by the congregation.
All year long, the Hills Church relies on the broad and deep financial support of its members to support our activities–charitable causes, worship services, Church School, youth and children’s programs, music, building, and staff. By making an annual pledge, your stewardship helps us plan responsibly and effectively for the next year.
How can I pledge?
- Use the form above to submit your pledge directly to the church financial office
- Mail in the pledge card you received in the mail, or drop it off at church
- Stop by the church and request one from the church office
How can I give?
Please give in whatever ways are best for you:
- monthly or annually (by check or online using a credit card, or a direct transfer from your checking account)
- directly or through a donor-advised fund
- in person each Sunday